Super easy 5 minute lemon butter sauce. It’s tangy, creamy, and downright delicious. Use it atop seafood, veggies, meat, etc. You can’t go wrong, baby!
- 2 sticks salted butter (grass-fed preferably)
- 2 lemons, juiced (about 6–8 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (optional) or 1 tsp dried
- 1 large or 2 small garlic cloves, chopped
- Warm butter on med-high heat.
- When melted add all other ingredients.
- Simmer on low for 5 min. Serve immediately.
I used 3 small lemons and got 7 Tablespoons lemon juice