These old bay spiced shrimp take less than 5 minutes to make and are seasoned to perfection with 4 simple ingredients!
I’m a lover of any and all kinds of shrimp. Are you? I’ll take them any way that I can get them: fried, steamed, boiled, broiled, as my dinner or even as an appetizer. I just love shrimp that much. What I love so much about these old bay spiced shrimp is that they literally take less than five minutes to make and are downright delicious.
They are seasoned to perfection with Old Bay seasoning, then steamed for 3-4 minutes in a mixture of water, apple cider vinegar, and the tried and true Old Bay seasoning. Don’t skip out on these my friends or you will be missing out.
If you’ve got 4 simple ingredients and five minutes you can make these super easy Old Bay spiced shrimp and have dinner served on the table in no time. :)
Ingredients Used to Make Old Bay Spiced Shrimp
- 1lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails on
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 2.5 Tablespoons Old Bay seasoning
- Optional: Store-bought or homemade cocktail sauce, for serving & lemon wedges
Steps to Making Old Bay Spiced Shrimp
- In large saucepan mix vinegar, water, and old bay seasoning. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Add shrimp to saucepan and cover. Steam shrimp for 3-4 minutes, or until shrimp turn pink. DO NOT OVERCOOK. Drain water from saucepan.
- Serve with store-bought or homemade cocktail sauce and lemon wedges, if desired.
5 minute Old Bay Spiced Shrimp…
Easy. Fast. Delish.