- 1lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails on
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 2.5 Tablespoons Old Bay seasoning
- Homemade or store-bought cocktail sauce, for serving
- In large saucepan mix vinegar, water, and old bay seasoning. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Add shrimp to saucepan and cover. Steam shrimp for 203 minutes, or until shrimp turn pink. DO NOT OVERCOOK. Drain water from saucepan.
- Serve with homemade or store-bought cocktail sauce.*
*We like to serve ours warm. If you prefer yours cold then refrigerate before serving!