This Arugula Spinach Salad with Lemon, Olive Oil, and Parmesan is downright delicious and only takes minutes to make. Less than 4 min from start to finish and perfection is on your plate. Boom
- 5 generous handfuls arugula
- 3 generous handfuls baby spinach
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2–3 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, from 1 large lemon
- Shaved parmesan
- Cracked black pepper (optional)
- DRESSING: combine lemon juice and olive oil in small bowl, whisk, and set aside.
- SALAD: In a large bowl combine arugula and spinach.
- PUT IT TOGETHER: Add dressing to large bowl of salad. Toss gently to combine, making sure all arugula and spinach is covered in dressing. Add shaved parmesan and cracked black pepper (if using) to top of salad. SERVE IMMEDIATELY.
– Start with 2 Tablespoons of lemon juice and add more to taste. We like it really tangy so we use 3!- The 5oz containers of arugula and spinach (not combined) at the grocery store will yield this recipe plus some! – Use a good quality olive oil.- You can buy a block (or triangle) of parmesan and use a vegetable peeler to shave it or you can simply buy a tub of shaved parmesan.