This is the best grilled chicken breast you will ever have in your life. The super easy marinade keeps the chicken so incredibly juicy that these will become the next grilled chicken breast legend.
- 2.5lbs (4-6 large) chicken breasts
For the Marinade
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar (we used white balsamic)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 small (or 2 large) garlic cloves, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Large handful parsley, chopped (roughly 4 “loose/heaping” Tablespoons
- salt & pepper, to taste
For the Marinade
- In a gallon size Ziploc bag add soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, brown sugar, Worcestershire, dijon mustard, dried thyme, chopped garlic, lime juice, and salt/pepper to taste.
- Seal bag tightly and shake. Open bag and add chicken. Seal tightly. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, but preferably 1-2 days, flipping bag over 1-2 times a day.
To Grill Chicken
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. When hot, grab a chicken breast (one at a time) from the bag with tongs and shake off excess marinade into bag. Add to grill.
- Grill chicken, flipping once, for 5-8 minutes on each side*, or until chicken is cooked through, being careful not to overcook. Remove from grill (or grill pan).
- Let rest 5 minutes then serve immediately.
* cook chicken according to size. Smaller chicken breasts usually take 5 min, while larger ones take about 8 min per side. ** If you want to be a kitchen rockstar and “dress” to impress then add chopped parsley to the top of the chicken before serving.
Serve with our: