Easy Cinnamon Blueberry Cobbler
Yield 6-8 servings
This easy cinnamon blueberry cobbler is bursting with blueberries and cinnamon and topped with an easy cobbler batter that bakes to perfection!
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 stick butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375.
For the Berries:
- In a medium bowl toss the berries, melted butter, sugar, cinnamon, and lemon juice. Set aside.
For the Cobbler
- In a medium bowl using an electric mixer combine the butter and sugar until fluffy. Mix in the egg and vanilla. Add flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon to bowl, beating until combined.
- Transfer berry mixture to 9-10 inch pie plate. Drop the cobbler batter by spoonfuls on top of the berry mixture, covering the top as much as possible.
- Bake 35-40 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the filling is hot and bubbling. Serve!
We like to serve this warm with vanilla ice cream on top. Delish!
Recipe by So Damn Delish at https://sodamndelish.com/easy-cinnamon-blueberry-cobbler/