Easy Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Lemon and Garlic
Yield 4 servings
These brussel sprouts with lemon and garlic are so simple it’s ridiculous! The taste of the tangy lemon with the crunchiness of the roasted brussel sprouts is nothing short of perfection.
- 1 lb brussel sprouts, ends trimmed and halved long ways
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced longways
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 T fresh lemon juice
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add brussel sprouts, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, and salt & pepper to baking sheet. Toss to combine.
- Turn brussel sprouts over so the flat surface is on the bottom.
- Roast for 15 min. Loosen brussel sprouts with spatula. Return to oven.
- Roast for 10 more minutes, or until brussel sprouts are golden brown.*
*Larger brussel sprouts may require a longer cooking time and smaller brussel sprouts may require less cooking time. Just cook until crunchy- yet soft and golden brown.
Recipe by So Damn Delish at https://sodamndelish.com/easy-roasted-brussel-sprouts-lemon-garlic/