These easy sheet pan nachos are great as an appetizer for a crowd or for a quick and easy dinner!
- 1lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 (2.25oz) can sliced black olives
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced
- Sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or foil.
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef, over medium-high heat, crumbling the beef as it cooks, about 5-6 minutes, or until no longer pink. Drain fat from skillet.
- Add taco seasoning packet and 1/2 cup water to skillet. Bring to a slight boil. Turn skillet down to medium-low and simmer until all water is absorbed, about 3-5 minutes. Stir meat.
- Place tortilla chips on prepared baking sheet. Top with seasoned ground beef and cheese. Bake in oven until cheese is melted through, about 5-6 minutes.
- Serve immediately topped with fresh toppings of your choice.