Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stew
Yield 4-6 servings
This easy slow cooker beef stew is so simple. Just add everything to the slow cooker, turn it on, and it produces a rich tasting and deep beef stew.
- 1.5-2 pound chuck beef roast, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 4 russet potatoes, cut into large chunks
- 1 large yellow onion, cut into chunks
- 1 pound carrots, cut into 1.5 inch chunks
- 3 cups beef broth
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons tomato paste
- 1.5 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Add beef broth, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, tomato paste, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to slow cooker. Whisk to combine.
- Add chuck beef roast, potatoes, onion, and carrots to slow cooker. Stir to combine. Cook on high 3-4 hours or low 6-7 hours, or until potatoes are tender. Serve.
Serve with warm french bread or dinner rolls to dip into that deep, dark, rich sauce.
Recipe by So Damn Delish at https://sodamndelish.com/easy-slow-cooker-beef-stew/