Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites with Sprinkles
Yield 2-3 dozen
These edible cookie dough bites are perfect for a party or just a nice sweet treat. Packed with chocolate chips and covered in sprinkles they are sure to satisfy any sweet tooth.
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1.5 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- sprinkles, to taste
- Using an electric hand mixer beat together softened butter and sugars in large bowl. Beat until creamy in consistency. Add vanilla, milk, and salt. Mix well.
- Gradually add flour, mixing until combined.
- Add chocolate chips folding into mixture.
- Make cookie dough balls into bite sized balls. Spread sprinkles on plate. Roll each cookie dough ball in the sprinkles until all sides are coated. Serve.
*They will harden in the fridge so if preparing ahead of time, pull out of fridge 20-30 min before serving to soften cookie dough.
Recipe by So Damn Delish at https://sodamndelish.com/edible-chocolate-chip-cookie-dough-bites-sprinkles/