Please note: I am a super fanatic about my photos, but when taking 3 kiddos to a winery, this lady did NOT want to bring along her super expensive camera. I think y’all understand and forgive me. Right? Good. These photos were all taken on my iPhone. However, this is such a cool place a non-kiddo-in-tow trip will be made soon for some gorgeous photos!
I’m movin’ in to a winery.
Yep! If you need me I will be at Endless Summer Vineyard & Winery. Need the new addy? Hit me up.
Okay, okay. I’m just kidding. I think I could try to move in there but I am sure that when it came to closing time every day they would kick me out. But, seriously, what else does one need to live?
Endless Summer Vineyard & Winery has it all:
- Wines (from the muscadine grape since that’s all you can grow in FL). Yes, they are sweet but they do offer a drier selection on-site (they just don’t make it!).
- Live music (on certain days)
- Games- like holy cow! I’m talkin’ cornhole, life-size chess, firepits, and hula-hoops.
- Wood adirondack chairs set up next to the outside games
- Outside Bar
- Inside wine tasting (6.00 for a plastic wine glass/tasting or 8.00 for a glass wine glass/tasting- and yes you get to keep it!), & so much more!
Oh! Did I mention it is a FAMILY-FRIENDLY atmosphere? Well, what isn’t that is beach themed, and yet another reason I love Florida.
My girlfriend Catie came over with her son Grayson, and we put all the kiddos in the Swaggin’ Wagon (our Toyota Sienna) and headed off. The winery is located in Fort Pierce, but really it feels closer to Vero Beach (where we live), so it was a #winwin.
Sidenote: // For my Vero peeps- just take 43rd down to Indrio. Go straight through the light. Travel the road until it curves to the left. Follow the curve and the Winery will be on your left! Easy peasy. //
Now, grab a glass of wine and enjoy our photo tour!
We totally forgot to snap a pic of the vineyards but we can just save that for the time we go back with no kiddos. This place was awesome and we had a great time- hence the whole movin’ in thing. ;).
And just for fun! My little man Jax learned to hula hoop like-a-boss. Check out the video below.