Ginger Honey Teriyaki Sauce
This sauce is thick, rich, and packs a strong punch when it comes to flavor. Use it on your fav meat, seafood, and veggies.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 5 Tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons honey, raw preferred
- 1 Tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Sesame Seeds (optional)
- Mix all ingredients except cornstarch and 1/4 cup water into a saucepan. Begin heating over medium heat, whisking occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a small cup mix together 1/4 cup water and cornstarch. When sauce is slightly bubbling add mixture to saucepan.
- Whisk constantly until desired thickness.
- Add sesame seeds, if desired.
If you over-thicken it just add water until desired consistency is reached.
Courses Dips & Sauces
Recipe by So Damn Delish at https://sodamndelish.com/ginger-honey-teriyaki-sauce/