Grilled Asian Beef with Garlic Kabobs
Yield 4-6 servings
These grilled Asian beef with garlic kabobs are marinated in a delicious Asian marinade then grilled to juicy perfection.
- 1.5 lbs sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 Tablespoons sesame seeds
- Green onions, sliced for serving
- Add soy sauce, garlic cloves, sesame oil, olive oil, brown sugar, ground ginger, and sesame seeds to gallon zip lock bag. Seal. Shake vigorously until combined.
- Add steak to ziplock bag. Seal. Shake until all steak pieces are coated. Place in fridge for at least two hours or overnight.
- Soak skewers (if wooden) in water 30 minutes prior to using.
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Slice onion and remove steak from fridge. Thread steak and onions onto skewers.
- Turn grill down to medium and add skewers, grilling 3-5 minutes on each side, or until steak is done to desired liking. Serve immediately with sliced green onions, if desired.
Recipe by So Damn Delish at https://sodamndelish.com/grilled-asian-beef-with-garlic-kabobs/