Grilled Shrimp Thai Salad
Yield 4 -6 servings
An easy and tasty salad made with grilled shrimp, cucumbers, shaved carrots, and chopped green onion. Tossed in a homemade Thai sauce made of soy, sesame oil, and chili sauce with garlic.
For the Salad
- 1lb Shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 2 large English cucumbers, peeled, quartered, and chopped
- 2 carrots, shaved
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil, for brushing
For the Sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce (we use liquid aminos)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 Tablespoons chili sauce with garlic
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds (optional)
- Lightly brush shrimp with olive oil. Grill shrimp on medium-low heat for 2-4 minutes each side. Let cool. Cut into small pieces. Put in large mixing bowl.
- Add cucumbers, carrots, and green onion to mixing bowl with shrimp.
- Make sauce. Pour over all ingredients in mixing bowl. Toss to combine.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes before serving.
- you can find the chili sauce with garlic in the Asian isle at your grocery store- if you cannot find 2 large english cucumbers use 3 large regular ones- can be refrigerated for up to 2-3 days.
Recipe by So Damn Delish at https://sodamndelish.com/grilled-shrimp-thai-salad/