These buttery garlic paprika chicken drumsticks are so full of flavor and easy to make that it’s mind-blowing. They are made with six ingredients that most people have on hand. Easy peasy.
Ah! Chicken drumsticks. The budget-friendly meat that is juicy and delish but you always wonder what you should do with them, right?
Well, these buttery garlic paprika chicken drumsticks will solve just that problem for ya and even more good news- they’re easy to make and have only 6 ingredients that most peeps already have in their kitchen. Now that’s a #winwin when cooking a budget friendly recipe.
Why These Buttery Garlic Paprika Chicken Drumsticks Will Rock Your World
- Only 6 ingredients: Yeeess!! We’re talkin’ chicken drumsticks, butter, fresh garlic, paprika, red pepper flakes, and Italian seasoning. Super simple. Super easy.
- The taste: O.M.G. These drumsticks are out-of-this-world delicious. So much so, it’s pretty mind-blowing how simple they are to make but they deliver it when it comes to flavor.
- Simple and Easy: We all are looking for simple and easy in the kitchen but strive to not compromise the flavor. These don’t do that. You simply melt the butter in a saucepan, sauté the garlic, add the seasonings to the butter mixture, pour over chicken and bake. Let the baking deliver the tasty flavors.
You most likely have the ingredients to make these already in your kitchen. Exciting huh? I love when recipes use everyday ingredients to make simple and delicious meals like these mind-blowing buttery garlic paprika chicken drumsticks.
Make these. You won’t regret it.
GET NEW RECIPES SENT TO YOUR INBOX, YO!
Mind-Blowing Buttery Garlic Paprika Chicken Drumsticks
Yield 4-6 servings
These buttery garlic paprika chicken drumsticks are so full of flavor and easy to make that it's mind-blowing. They are made with six ingredients that most people have on hand. Easy peasy.
- 2lbs chicken drumsticks
- 5 Tablespoons butter
- 5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Salt and pepper drumsticks. Lay in single layer in 9 x 13 baking dish. Set aside.
- In small saucepan melt butter over medium heat. Add garlic. Sauté for 1 minute. Stir in paprika, red pepper flakes, and Italian seasoning to butter-garlic mixture. Remove from heat. Let sit for 2-3 minutes. Stir.
- Spoon butter mixture over chicken. Coat each drumstick thoroughly. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until drumsticks are cooked through. Serve.