Light and Fresh Pico de Gallo
Yield 4 cups
- 4 cups roma tomatoes, diced (about 14 small-medium roma's)
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, chopped
- 1/2 cup white onion, diced
- 1 jalapeño diced (remove seeds if less heat desired)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- juice of one lime
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add tomatoes, chives, cilantro, clove, white onion, and jalapeño to a 1.5qt - 2qt bowl.
- Sprinkle garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste over the ingredients, stir.
- Juice one lime into the bowl, mix well.
- Refrigerate for 30 min to allow flavors to combine and for the lime juice to extract juices from tomatoes. Serve.
Store in the fridge up to 5 days. Recipe roughly takes 14 small-medium roma tomatoes or about 9-10 large.
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Recipe by So Damn Delish at https://sodamndelish.com/pico-de-gallo-recipe/