This pecan pie is delightfully sweet and tasty. Packed and loaded with pecans, it is a surefire hit for any sweet tooth, and is made without corn syrup!
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup whole pecans, for topping
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon flour
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Thaw pie crust according to package directions. Place pie shell in 9-10 inch pie plate (not deep dish). Set aside.
- In large bowl beat eggs until foamy. Stir in melted butter. Add brown sugar, white sugar, and flour. Mix well.
- Stir in milk, vanilla, and chopped pecans.
- Pour mixture into unbaked pie shell. Neatly place 1 cup whole pecans on top of mixture.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until top of crust begins to crack. Let cool completely. Serve.