Roasted Cabbage with Tomatoes
Yield 6-8 servings
Take cabbage to the next level with roasted cabbage and tomatoes. Spiced to perfection and roasted, the cabbage is sure to satisfy those veggies cravings!
- 1 head cabbage, sliced into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In medium bowl melt butter in microwave. Add olive oil, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and Italian seasoning to bowl. Stir to combine. Set aside.
- Place sliced cabbage on baking sheet. Add tomatoes. Brush mixture of oil, butter, and spices onto cabbage. Salt/pepper, to taste.
- Roast for 30-35 minute or until cabbage is tender yet crunchy, flipping with tongs half way through. Serve.
Recipe by So Damn Delish at https://sodamndelish.com/roasted-cabbage-with-tomatoes/