Easy Roasted Green Beans with Lemon and Garlic
Yield 4 servings
These roasted green beans with lemon and garlic are super-easy to make, down right delicious, full of flavor, and have only four ingredients.
- 1 lb green beans- trimmed, washed, and dried
- 1 large lemon, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon garlic, chopped *
- 6-8 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add green beans, chopped garlic, olive oil, and salt & pepper to baking sheet. Toss evenly to coat.
- Place the whole unpeeled garlic cloves and lemon slices throughout the pan.
- Roast for 15 minutes. Flip.
- Roast 15-20 min more, until green beans are roasted brown. Let stand for 2-3 minutes. Stir to evenly distribute lemon juice. Serve.
* 1 Tablespoon chopped garlic was 3 medium garlic cloves
Recipe by So Damn Delish at https://sodamndelish.com/roasted-green-beans-lemon-garlic/