These roasted russet potatoes are tossed in olive oil with herbs and seasonings then roasted to perfection in your oven.
- 5 medium russet potatoes, quartered then cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat (or foil). Set aside.
- In large bowl combine olive oil, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, and Italian seasonings. Stir to combine. Add cut potatoes to bowl. Toss to combine, making sure that each side of all of the potatoes are coated with the olive oil mixture. Place oiled potatoes on your prepared baking sheet.
- Roast for 20 minutes. Flip. Roast for 20-25 more minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender. Serve.