Simple roasted Asian broccoli is where it’s at. Broccoli is simply roasted with an Asian flair and it’s epic.
Broccoli. I have a love affair with broccoli cooked any way when soy sauce is involved. Soy sauce on the broccoli has turned my non-loving broccoli friends into broccoli lovers. It’s just simply that good, and this simple roasted Asian broccoli is no exception.
Simple Ingredients Used to Make this Amazing Roasted Asian Broccoli
- Broccoli – we use 2 heads of broccoli in this recipe, cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Olive Oil – any good ‘ol olive oil will work.
- Sesame Oil – do NOT skip the sesame oil because it really gives the broccoli that Asian flare. It can be found in the ethnic or international section of your grocery store.
- Ground Ginger – this also contributes to the simple yet amazing Asian flare in this broccoli.
- Sesame Seeds – is anything really Asian without sesame seeds? I think not. ;)
- Soy Sauce – my ultimate favorite seasoning sauce to use on everything.
Not only does this recipe contain simple ingredients, it is super easy to throw together.
Easy Steps to Throw This Asian Broccoli Recipe Together
- Add broccoli to a sheet pan.
- Add all other ingredients (olive oil, sesame oil, ground ginger, sesame seeds, and soy sauce) to sheet pan. Toss to combine.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes. Done!
And you got yourself some scrumptilicious roasted Asian broccoli to complete any meal. We serve this with our Best & Juiciest Grilled Chicken.
The Swag We Use for This Recipe
*affiliate links below
- Nordic Ware Half Bakers Sheet– these are the only sheet pans we use in our house. They are the perfect size for roasting or baking anything and everything. Get your’s here: http://amzn.to/2vKm8W9.
GET NEW RECIPES SENT TO YOUR INBOX, YO!
Simple Roasted Asian Broccoli
Yield 6-8 servings
Simple roasted Asian broccoli is where it's at. Broccoli is simply roasted with an Asian flair and it's epic.
- 2 heads broccoli, cut into bite size florets
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Add broccoli florets to sheet pan. Add olive oil, sesame oil, ground ginger, sesame seeds, soy sauce, and salt and pepper to broccoli. Toss to combine.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, flipping once half way through with a spatula. Serve.
This delish post contains affiliate links to our fav online store, Amazon. The links are products we use and love. Promise.