Simple Roasted Asian Broccoli
Yield 6-8 servings
Simple roasted Asian broccoli is where it's at. Broccoli is simply roasted with an Asian flair and it's epic.
- 2 heads broccoli, cut into bite size florets
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Add broccoli florets to sheet pan. Add olive oil, sesame oil, ground ginger, sesame seeds, soy sauce, and salt and pepper to broccoli. Toss to combine.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, flipping once half way through with a spatula. Serve.
Recipe by So Damn Delish at https://sodamndelish.com/simple-roasted-asian-broccoli/