These garlic butter shrimp are packed and loaded with flavor. The shrimp are tossed in a delicious buttery garlic sauce that captivates your tastebuds.
Guuuuyyssss… guess what?!?!
It’s already October. Can you believe it? I sure as heck can’t. I swear I was just sipping margaritas on the beach like yesterday.
Oh, who am I kidding? We live in Florida I could go do that right now if it wasn’t raining for the one millionth day in a row. A break from the rain would be awesomesauce.
But, let’s get down to business…and our business today are these garlic butter shrimp.
Shrimp. I can’t get enough of them. Scrumptious!
6 Ingredients Used to Make The Best Garlic Butter Shrimp
- Garlic, minced
- Chicken (or veggie) broth
- Juice of one lemon
- Freshly chopped parsley
Done and done. Just like that.
Steps to Making Garlic Butter Shrimp
- Melt butter in skillet. Add shrimp and salt and pepper, to taste. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
- Melt butter in skillet and add garlic, Cook until fragrant. Add in chicken broth and lemon juice. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer until it is reduced by half. Stir in remaining butter.
- Add shrimp back to skillet and toss in the garlic butter sauce to combine. Serve.
See! Easy peasy. Now, let’s make some garlic butter shrimp.
GET NEW RECIPES SENT TO YOUR INBOX, YO!
These garlic butter shrimp are packed and loaded with flavor. The shrimp cooked in a delicious buttery garlic sauce that captivates your tastebuds.
- 1.5 lbs shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6T butter, divided
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken or veggie broth
- Juice of 1 lemon
- freshly chopped parsley (1-2 Tablespoons), for serving
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Melt 2 Tablespoons of butter in large skillet over med high heat. Add shrimp. Salt and pepper, to taste. Cook 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
- Melt 1 Tablespoon butter in skillet. Add garlic. Cook until fragrant (1-2 min), stirring frequently. Add chicken broth and lemon juice to skillet. Bring to boil then reduce heat to simmer, until it is reduced by half, about 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add in remaining 3 Tablespoons of butter and stir to combine.
- Add shrimp back to skillet and toss in sauce to combine.
- Top with fresh parsley and serve.