These garlic butter shrimp are packed and loaded with flavor. The shrimp cooked in a delicious buttery garlic sauce that captivates your tastebuds.
- 1.5 lbs shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6T butter, divided
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken or veggie broth
- Juice of 1 lemon
- freshly chopped parsley (1-2 Tablespoons), for serving
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Melt 2 Tablespoons of butter in large skillet over med high heat. Add shrimp. Salt and pepper, to taste. Cook 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
- Melt 1 Tablespoon butter in skillet. Add garlic. Cook until fragrant (1-2 min), stirring frequently. Add chicken broth and lemon juice to skillet. Bring to boil then reduce heat to simmer, until it is reduced by half, about 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add in remaining 3 Tablespoons of butter and stir to combine.
- Add shrimp back to skillet and toss in sauce to combine.
- Top with fresh parsley and serve.