Kick up that regular ‘ol watermelon salad with this light and refreshing watermelon berry salad with mint and lime. The mint and lime are THE secret ingredient to bringing a watermelon salad from eh to BOOM!!
- 1/2 watermelon, cubed into bite size-ish pieces
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1lb strawberries, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- Add watermelon, strawberries, and blueberries to large bowl.
- Sprinkle chopped mint over the salad.*
- Add lime juice.* Toss lightly. Serve.
– use ripe fruit- 1lb of strawberries is one of the containers at the store. – If making ahead of time add fruit to bowl and cover tightly. Refrigerate. Right before serving add lime and mint.